- Algarve Beaches
- Armação de Pêra
- Graffiti in Portugal
- Jake's Photo Challenge
- Lagos – Western Algarve
- Places to visit
- Portuguese Architecture
- Portuguese Culture
- Portuguese Food
- Western Algarve
- Wordpress Photo101
- Wordpress Weekly Photo Challenge
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @kewgardens: Find out how you can help solitary bees from the Bees, Wasps & Ants Recording Society. Today, from 11.30am: https://t.co/cJ… 4 weeks ago
- RT @IndieAuthorNews: SELF-EDITING? Do Not Try This at Home! ow.ly/QoMSb Great Editing Tips for Authors #writing #indiepub 4 weeks ago
- RT @johanna_bradley: Twenty-four Days - A Thriller by J. Murray annikaperry.com/2017/05/27/twe… via @AnnikaPerry68 4 weeks ago
- RT @johanna_bradley: BLACK & WHITE SUNDAY: AFTER AND BEFORE Y1-05 bopaula.wordpress.com/2017/05/28/bla… via @wordpressdotcom 4 weeks ago
- @poolsan1 Yes, I know. But when we tried to buy we were told it was no longer available. 4 weeks ago
Using My Photographs
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Jake’s Weekly Photo Challenge
Category Archives: Western Algarve
Luz is a lovely little seaside town in the Western Algarve. The beach is great for children and a perfect choice for a family holiday. This picture was taken in March so we had the beach to ourselves, but come … Continue reading
Praia da Luz is popular with all age groups. Amenities such as cafes, shops and toilets are all within easy access of the beach. I love strolling along the promenade and looking out to sea.
I’m fascinated by old buildings in Portugal, especially the doors, chimneys and tiles. This Photograph was taken in Lagos, Western Algarve. If you are looking for an interesting holiday destination with great beaches then Lagos is a great choice!
View to Lagos from the São Roque restaurante on Meia Praia in Lagos
Praia da Arrifana, located in the unspoilt Western Algarve, is a popular beach with surfers. Check out the latest Surf Forecast! Be prepared for a long walk down to the beach, so travel light.
Praia da Amoreira, on the West Coast of Portugal, is an unspoilt sandy beach hidden away down a windy road just 7km outside the historic town of Aljezur. The picture below is not of the beach but of the estuary … Continue reading