- Algarve Beaches
- Armação de Pêra
- Graffiti in Portugal
- Jake's Photo Challenge
- Lagos – Western Algarve
- Places to visit
- Portuguese Architecture
- Portuguese Culture
- Portuguese Food
- Western Algarve
- Wordpress Photo101
- Wordpress Weekly Photo Challenge
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @Tris2332: #Cacti🌵🌵🌵 Cacti don´t have a lot of stomata itś really hot where they live https://t.co/mbrQKyupec 5 days ago
- Are you a #cacti or #succulent enthusiast? I have just started a FaceBook group #Algarve #portugal #containers… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- Lisbon’s “battle against AL ghettos” threatens economy of the country - Portugal Resident… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- Is that #writing award legit? Find out in ALLi's Award and Contest Ratings for #IndieAuthors -… selfpublishingadvice.org/?p=177474 via @indieauthoralli 5 months ago
- I love my trusty Fitbit. Do you have one? Humorous #poem for fitbit users. pigletinportugal.com/2017/06/25/fit… https://t.co/nRQPeE2BBz 6 months ago
Using My Photographs
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Jake’s Weekly Photo Challenge
Category Archives: Western Algarve
Luz is a lovely little seaside town in the Western Algarve. The beach is great for children and a perfect choice for a family holiday. This picture was taken in March so we had the beach to ourselves, but come … Continue reading
Praia da Luz is popular with all age groups. Amenities such as cafes, shops and toilets are all within easy access of the beach. I love strolling along the promenade and looking out to sea.
I’m fascinated by old buildings in Portugal, especially the doors, chimneys and tiles. This Photograph was taken in Lagos, Western Algarve. If you are looking for an interesting holiday destination with great beaches then Lagos is a great choice!
View to Lagos from the São Roque restaurante on Meia Praia in Lagos
Praia da Arrifana, located in the unspoilt Western Algarve, is a popular beach with surfers. Check out the latest Surf Forecast! Be prepared for a long walk down to the beach, so travel light.
Praia da Amoreira, on the West Coast of Portugal, is an unspoilt sandy beach hidden away down a windy road just 7km outside the historic town of Aljezur. The picture below is not of the beach but of the estuary … Continue reading