- Algarve Beaches
- Armação de Pêra
- Graffiti in Portugal
- Jake's Photo Challenge
- Lagos – Western Algarve
- Places to visit
- Portuguese Architecture
- Portuguese Culture
- Portuguese Food
- Western Algarve
- Wordpress Photo101
- Wordpress Weekly Photo Challenge
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @Tris2332: #Cacti🌵🌵🌵 Cacti don´t have a lot of stomata itś really hot where they live https://t.co/mbrQKyupec 5 days ago
- Are you a #cacti or #succulent enthusiast? I have just started a FaceBook group #Algarve #portugal #containers… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- Lisbon’s “battle against AL ghettos” threatens economy of the country - Portugal Resident… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- Is that #writing award legit? Find out in ALLi's Award and Contest Ratings for #IndieAuthors -… selfpublishingadvice.org/?p=177474 via @indieauthoralli 5 months ago
- I love my trusty Fitbit. Do you have one? Humorous #poem for fitbit users. pigletinportugal.com/2017/06/25/fit… https://t.co/nRQPeE2BBz 6 months ago
Using My Photographs
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Jake’s Weekly Photo Challenge
Category Archives: Lagos – Western Algarve
The second photo assignment in the WordPress Photo 101 is Street. Today’s assignment was to capture an establishing shot – a wide-angle photo that sets up a street scene. We had to consider basic components: a foreground and a background. … Continue reading
The theme for this week’s WordPress Weekly Photo Challenge is The Golden Hour.
Praia da Dona Ana is a small sheltered beach on the outskirts of Lagos, in the Western Algarve. Access to the beach is via very steep wooden steps and there is no disabled access.
I’m fascinated by old buildings in Portugal, especially the doors, chimneys and tiles. This Photograph was taken in Lagos, Western Algarve. If you are looking for an interesting holiday destination with great beaches then Lagos is a great choice!
Playing with photoshop!
View of the old fort at Lagos and to Meia Praia beyond.
A sunset drink. Photo taken outside the Amauraus Bar, Lagos Marina.