- Algarve Beaches
- Armação de Pêra
- Graffiti in Portugal
- Jake's Photo Challenge
- Lagos – Western Algarve
- Places to visit
- Portuguese Architecture
- Portuguese Culture
- Portuguese Food
- Western Algarve
- Wordpress Photo101
- Wordpress Weekly Photo Challenge
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @kewgardens: Find out how you can help solitary bees from the Bees, Wasps & Ants Recording Society. Today, from 11.30am: https://t.co/cJ… 4 weeks ago
- RT @IndieAuthorNews: SELF-EDITING? Do Not Try This at Home! ow.ly/QoMSb Great Editing Tips for Authors #writing #indiepub 4 weeks ago
- RT @johanna_bradley: Twenty-four Days - A Thriller by J. Murray annikaperry.com/2017/05/27/twe… via @AnnikaPerry68 4 weeks ago
- RT @johanna_bradley: BLACK & WHITE SUNDAY: AFTER AND BEFORE Y1-05 bopaula.wordpress.com/2017/05/28/bla… via @wordpressdotcom 4 weeks ago
- @poolsan1 Yes, I know. But when we tried to buy we were told it was no longer available. 4 weeks ago
Using My Photographs
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Jake’s Weekly Photo Challenge
Category Archives: Algarve Beaches
Our next assignment is treasure. Walking along the deserted Canal beach in the Western Algarve, I stumbled across a pebble with some sort of an inscription. Perhaps it was a geocache and behind the stone is hidden treasure. If you … Continue reading
Luz is a lovely little seaside town in the Western Algarve. The beach is great for children and a perfect choice for a family holiday. This picture was taken in March so we had the beach to ourselves, but come … Continue reading
Praia da Dona Ana is a small sheltered beach on the outskirts of Lagos, in the Western Algarve. Access to the beach is via very steep wooden steps and there is no disabled access.
Praia da Luz is popular with all age groups. Amenities such as cafes, shops and toilets are all within easy access of the beach. I love strolling along the promenade and looking out to sea.
Visit Armação de Pêra in the Algarve and enjoy the beautiful beach of Praia de Olival. Easy access to the beach, parking and a couple of café restaurants.
Praia da Arrifana, located in the unspoilt Western Algarve, is a popular beach with surfers. Check out the latest Surf Forecast! Be prepared for a long walk down to the beach, so travel light.